About the Department
Cardiology is an advanced branch of medicine that focuses on heart diseases and circulatory system disorders. In connection with this, Esencan Hospital Cardiology Department is the health unit where the diagnosis and treatment of various cardiovascular medical disorders such as congenital heart defects, heart failure, heart valve diseases and coronary artery problems are carried out.
Before and during treatment, it is a process in which full communication with the patient is ensured; At this stage, where not only the physician to whom the patient has applied, but also a multidisciplinary health team are involved, the most appropriate treatment for the patient is carried out by explaining it to the patient in detail.
The cardiology unit, as a full staff, serves patients who apply to Esencan Hospital with complaints related to cardiovascular disorders, without interruption.
Cardiology Unit Related Services
The following health services are commonly offered to patients in the cardiology unit of Esencan Hospital:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Control and Treatment
- Diagnosis and Control of Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmia)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Tests
- Exercise and Stress Tests
- Post-Heart Attack Care and Treatment
- Counseling on Ways to Prevent Heart Attack
- Heart Muscle Disease (Cardiomyopathy) Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Treatment of Aortic Disease and Marfan Syndrome
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ventricular Tachycardia
- High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Control & Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease (Narrowing of the Arteries)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Congestive Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation Therapy
In addition, connective tissue disorders that can weaken blood vessel walls such as scleroderma, osteogenesis imperfecta, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and polycystic kidney disease are also treated in this unit.