About the Department
Chest Diseases, as the name suggests, is the department of our hospital that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of medical problems in the lungs and respiratory system. Specialized and comprehensive care is provided for a range of lung conditions ranging from COPD, lung cancer, pneumonia and asthma to respiratory problems that are very common in the community.
After applying to the health center with complaints about allergies, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), respiratory failure, occupational lung disease and similar problems, department specialists apply various tests for the definitive diagnosis of the problem after an emergency clinical examination; After the skin prick test, chest X-ray, computed tomography, pulmonary function test, arterial blood gases evaluation, the problem is observed in detail and the best treatment for the patient is decided.
When respiratory support is required, the unit provides the following treatment services for respiratory care: non-invasive ventilator management, airway care and management, chest physiotherapy practices, bronchial hygiene procedures including aspiration, supplemental oxygen administration and management, and aerosol drug therapy in our department. can be done.
Chest Diseases Unit Related Services
- Asthma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of bronchiectasis
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Occupational and Environmental Lung Diseases
- Provincial to Lung Nodules adult diagnosis and treatment
- Pneumonia (Pneumonia) Treatment
- Diagnosis of Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
- Respiratory Failure Treatment
- Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Emphysema
- Dyspnea / Shortness of Breath Treatment
- Empyema and Lung Infection Treatment
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Observation and Treatment
- Diagnosis of Pectus Malformation
- Diagnosis of Tuberculosis and Non-Tuberculosis Mycobacteria