Ear Nose and Throat Diseases (Otolaryngology)
About the Department
The Department of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases, also referred to as “otorhinolaryngology” in the medical literature, is the unit of our hospital responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of diseases related to the neck and head, including the ear, nose and throat regions.
Ear – nose – throat physicians, who have the qualifications to treat people from many age groups, from newborn babies to the elderly, are specialists in the field with various postgraduate training after standard medical school education. Esencan Hospital physicians employed in the relevant unit are experts who have performed numerous applications in the field of hearing, balance, smell & taste disorders, and the treatment of dyspnea, migraine, sinusitis, pharyngitis, vertigo, swallowing problems, and head and neck tumors.
As it is known, otolaryngologists depend on a multidisciplinary specialist group to provide complete and comprehensive patient care, as they have to deal with many clinical problems such as many types of cancer, upper respiratory tract complaints, loss of hearing, smell and taste. Esencan Hospital’s ear, nose and throat diseases department has adopted an interdisciplinary study & research approach in line with this principle. Accordingly, in case of admission to the hospital due to a hearing-related problem, assistance is received from specialist audiometrists working in the audiology unit of our hospital, as well as ENT specialists. The same is true for many ear, nose, and throat-related problems.
In addition to these, as it is known, some aesthetic operations can be part of the operations performed in the ear – nose – throat department. Otoplasty (ear surgery), rhinoplasty (nose surgery), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and facial reconstruction procedures are performed with the latest equipment and techniques in the ear, nose and throat diseases unit of Esencan Hospital.
Pediatric treatment methods are frequently used; In case the patient applies to the unit where personal treatments are applied for patients of all age groups, the source of the problem is investigated with various end-stage imaging methods (end-vision system, etc.); Diagnosis is carried out in a way that leaves no room for error with endoscopic and microscopic examination methods.
- Ear Nose and Throat Diseases Related Services
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Sinusitis (Medical & Surgical)
- Tonsil Surgery
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Pharyngitis
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Tests
- Surgical Treatment of Sinus Tumors
- CPAP and BPAP Treatment
- Treatment of Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Nose & Nasal Related Sleep Problems
- Deviation, Nasal and Adenoid Surgical Treatmen
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Treatment of Smell Disorders
- Treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Problems
- Hearing Loss Diagnosis, Treatment and Control
- Treatment of Ear Infections
- Otosclerosis Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Otitis Media with Effusion
- Tinnitus and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Tests and Treatment