Eye Diseases (Ophthalmology)
About the Department
Esencan Hospital Ophthalmology unit is the department that provides health services at international standards, where all acute or chronic vision-related problems are diagnosed and appropriate treatment is provided. It is possible to access advanced diagnostic technology and the expertise of the most experienced clinicians in the department, where the treatment needs of patients, from relatively simple and common vision defects to complex and rare eye diseases, are answered with a personalized and team-based professional approach.
In the unit where the diagnosis and treatment of problems such as allergies, dry eyes and cataracts are carried out successfully, it is also suitable for all inflammatory eye diseases that threaten vision, including ocular surface (protective layer in front of the eye) infection, uveitis (inflammation inside the eye) and scleritis (inflammation of the white of the eye). health solutions are also produced.
All health services provided in Esencan Hospital’s eye diseases unit require the patient to undergo a detailed test process beforehand. Accordingly, the patient who applies to the health center with a complaint about vision problems is subjected to the following tests, after the physician deems it necessary: Optical coherence tomography, high-resolution ultrasound scans, confocal imaging of the ocular surface and retina, fluorescein dye tests.
In addition to cataract surgery (with trifocal intraocular lenses & permanent smart lenses), eye aesthetic surgeries and strabismus surgeries are performed. In addition, the medical professionals working within the unit are physicians specializing in eye diseases after 6 years of standard medical school education.
For both outpatient and surgical procedures, the ophthalmology unit is open to the calls of patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Eye Diseases Related Services
- Cataract Diagnosis and Treatment
- Applications for Dry Eyes
- Laser / Medical Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Laser Therapy for Retinal Defects and Retinal Vascular Disorders
- Laser / Medical Treatment for Glaucoma
- Minimal Surgical Procedures for Eyelid Disorders
- Laser / Surgical Treatment for Corneal Diseases
- Laser Treatment of Postoperative Cataract Complications
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Allergic Eye Diseases
- Eyelid and Adnexal Cancers Biopsy
- Medical and Topical Treatment of Uveitic Disorders
- Chalazia and Stye Treatment
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Treatment
- Ocular Trauma Treatment
- Diagnosis of Diabetic Eye Disease
- Applications for Dry Eyes
- Retinal Detachment Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Macular Degeneration
- Treatment of Lacrimal System Disorders (Tear Duct Obstruction)