About the Department
Internal Medicine unit is the unit of our hospital where diagnosis, treatment and observation services are offered in a wide range from infectious diseases to serious respiratory diseases, from allergies to chronic diseases such as diabetes.
In the internal medicine unit of Esencan Hospital, the following disorders are often treated: Inflammation of the airways, which can be acute (short-term) or chronic (long-term), severe, sudden chest pain, lung inflammation caused by bacteria, viruses or other organisms, hypothyroidism, gout, diabetes, pneumonia, etc.
In addition to the diseases we have listed above, health solutions for diseases such as influenza and diarrhea, which are frequently encountered in the society and are considered relatively simple, are also offered to the patient by applying to the internal medicine unit. The patient who applies with any complaints of related discomfort, detailed physical examination, all the facilities of modern medicine; and are examined with all the tools and equipment made possible by advanced health technology. Laboratories working within Esencan Hospital, in cooperation with the multidisciplinary team employed in the internal medicine department, ensure that all examinations are concluded quickly and precisely.
Following this rapidly progressing process, the most appropriate treatment plan for the patient is decided. This plan may cover various types of drugs and medical products, or may require the use of a surgical method. Internal medicine & internists in the specialist category regarding organ system and body functions are specialized in hematology, immunology, clinical genetics, allergy, audiovestibular medicine, clinical neurophysiology, pharmacology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genito-urinary medicine, infectious diseases, palliative medicine, rheumatology. He also has basic knowledge of sports and exercise medicine. For this reason, it is possible to say that the unit responds quickly and fully to all requests and needs of the patients.
The internal diseases unit, which deals with the patient with a holistic perspective rather than a specific organ system, is open to the applications of the patients without interruption.
Internal Medicine Related Services
- Treatment of Acute Respiratory Infections
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases
- Routine Geriatrics / Advanced Age Controls
- Treatments for Liver and Gallbladder Diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Anemia and Blood Diseases
- Treatments for Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Early Diagnosis of Various Cancer Diseases
- Diabetes Diagnosis, Treatment and Observation
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Observation of High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism – T3 and T4 Tests
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Migraine (Severe and Chronic Headache) Treatment
- Calcification and Osteoporosis Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Digestive System Diseases (Gastritis, Ulcer, Reflux, Spastic Colitis)