About the Department
The neurology unit is the department of our hospital that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of acute and chronic diseases included in the group called neuromuscular diseases. Esencan Hospital neurology unit, where diagnosis and treatment stages are completed, in case of a problem related to the brain, spinal cord and brain stem, and nervous and muscular system in adults, children and elderly individuals, after completing 6 years of standard medical school education, he received a postgraduate education in the neurology – neuroscience department. employs physicians who have completed their specialization and nurses who are specialized in the same field.
The neurology department mainly focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of problems such as neuromuscular and cerebrovascular diseases, disorders associated with brain & vascular problems, movement disorders, dementia – Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and epilepsy. In the neurology unit of Esencan Hospital, battery adjustments are also performed after surgical operations.
After applying to the unit that offers health solutions for the treatment of many diseases from dizziness and balance disorders to nerve and muscle diseases, after a detailed examination, close monitoring of the potential disease is provided with intraoperative imaging methods, and early diagnosis and treatment, which is very important in the field of neurology, is made possible. After the imaging, if necessary, the processing and evaluation of muscle and nerve biopsies is carried out in cooperation with the central laboratory within the Esencan Hospital. After reviewing all the results, treatment options are evaluated not only by a neurologist but with an interdisciplinary healthcare team; At this stage, the most appropriate treatment for the patient is shared with the patient along with the reasons.
In addition to the general neurology outpatient clinic, Esencan Hospital’s intensive care services, EEG (electroencephalography) & neurosonology – neurovascular ultrasonography laboratory and rehabilitation center work uninterruptedly to ensure that patients receive the health care they need in a full and timely manner to ensure optimum recovery.
Esencan Hospital neurology unit, which provides the services required by modern medicine together with specialist neurologists, surgeons, medical technicians and other health professionals, is open to the applications of patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Neurology Related Services
In the neurology department of Esencan Hospital, the following studies are carried out within the central laboratory and medical health services:
- Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis, Treatment and Control
- Severe Headache and Dizziness Treatment
- Stroke (Paralysis) Treatment (Facial Paralysis)
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound (TCD) Application
- Detection and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Treatment of Neck and Lumbar Hernias
- Treatment of Nerve Injuries and Compressions
- Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis, Treatment and Control
- Alzheimer’s Diagnosis, Treatment and Control
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Neuroophthalmological Diseases
- Neuropathic Pain Diagnosis and Treatment
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sequential Stimulation Studies
- RR Interval Change
- Treatment of Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors and Inflammations
- Treatment of Nervous System Infections (Encephalitis, Meningitis, etc.)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment