Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
About the Department
Plastic and reconstructive surgery is basically a medical specialty that covers surgical procedures performed to reconstruct one or more parts of the body and take it into a better and healthier shape.
Although there is a common view that this type of surgery is only cosmetically beneficial, plastic and reconstructive surgery is the treatment of congenital or post-traumatic facial bone fractures, cleft palate, burns, and cleft lip that cause functional problems such as cleft lip and palate. In the plastic and reconstructive surgery unit of Esencan Hospital, craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, aesthetic surgery and pediatric plastic surgery practices carried out within the scope of this field are completed by surgeons who received postgraduate training after 6 years of medical school education. If it is necessary to make a more specific example, in the unit, acute burn treatments, reconstruction of skeletal and soft tissues, cleft lip and palate, improvement of craniosynostosis, reconstruction of missing tissues, treatment of pediatric fractures, all applications related to breast surgery and many more operations.
As it is known, with the procedures performed within the scope of plastic and reconstructive surgery, it is possible to develop the body both functionally and aesthetically, while eliminating all tissue-related defects. This surgical field, which offers quite dramatic changes to the patient, differs from other medical specialties in that the surgeon performing the procedure has a much deeper impact on the results. Since it is the restructuring of the face and body, aesthetic concerns are at the forefront; this requires that all operations be completed in the best way, both in terms of general health and appearance.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Related Services The following operations are performed in the plastic and reconstructive surgery unit of Esencan Hospital:
- Abdominoplasty (Abdominal Stretching Surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery)
- Breast Augmentation Surgery (Implant & Fat Injection)
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift Surgery)
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Rhytidectomy (Face Lift Operation) & Neck Lift Surgery
- Liposuction / Liposuction (Fat Removal Operation)
- Labiaplasty – Genital Aesthetic Operations
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift Operation)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Aesthetic Operation – Open and Closed Technique)
- Otoplasty (Prominent Ear Surgery)
- Mentoplasty (Jaw Aesthetic Operation)
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Whole Body Makeover (Mommy Makeover)