About the Department
Esencan Hospital Psychiatry unit is the department of our hospital that specializes in the treatment of all mental problems that affect human life, especially serious mental problems such as major depressive disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Providing personalized treatments and health support to individuals who need routine help, treatment or a private and controlled environment as a result of a psychological disorder, the unit specializes in cognitive diseases, learning difficulties, neurodevelopmental disorders, addiction psychology and behaviors.
Medical professionals working within the body of Esencan Hospital, at the point of treatment of mental disorders that reduce the quality of life at least as much as physical ailments, follow a gradual process and search for the most appropriate health solution for the patient. After 6 years of standard medical school education, physicians who have gained expertise in the field with postgraduate education perform a physical examination at the first stage of applying to the health center and evaluate the physical aspect of the problem.
After that, he requests various laboratory tests from the patient, especially if there is a problem with addiction. At this stage, the results are achieved as soon as possible by cooperating with the technicians working in the central laboratory of the Esencan Hospital. In the same period, the situation can be evaluated from many different aspects by contacting neurologists. Then, by performing a psychological evaluation, information about the patient’s thoughts, feelings and behavior patterns is collected. After all these studies, a personalized treatment is designed and the patient’s recovery process is followed up in accordance with the nature of psychiatry.
Mental disorders such as depressive disorder, restless legs syndrome, anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive behaviors, neurosis, trauma and stress-related disorders, premature ejaculation, borderline, dissociative amnesia and anorexia, which affect the society the most, are carried out in the psychiatry unit of Esencan Hospital. diagnosed and treated.
In addition to eliminating the mental problems that adults are struggling with, pediatric psychiatry practices are also carried out within the unit. Neurodevelopmental disorders such as attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder and learning difficulties, which are common in childhood and infancy, are diagnosed and treated in this section.
Psychiatry Related Services
Within the psychiatry department of Esencan Hospital, the following health services are commonly offered to patients:
- Major Depressive Disorder Treatment
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow-up of Schizophrenia
- Diagnosis of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment and Follow-up
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorders
- Anxiety (Anxiety) Disorders Treatment and Follow-up
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Panic Disorders (Panicatak)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Learning Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders
- Treatment and Follow-up of Dissociative Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Nutrition and Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorder)
- Treatment and Follow-up of Antisocial and Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Treatment and Follow-up of Elimination Problems
- Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions (Premature Ejaculation and Sexual Response Problems)
- Psychotic Disorders – Delusions – Hallucination Treatment and Follow-up
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Paraphilic Disorders